Thank You for your mail. Re:



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sgt, Cathay Kruger <sgt.cathaykruger005.us.army@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Subject: Re:Thank You for your mail. Re:
To: emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>


Please confirm you got my last email and get back ASAP

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 8:11 AM Sgt, Cathay Kruger <sgt.cathaykruger005.us.army@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for your response to my message.

I am writing from Camp Humphreys (USAG-H). Camp Humphreys is a United States Army Garrison. Humphreys is located about 35 miles south of Seoul, just to the southeast of Asan Bay in South Korea. It's the busiest Army airfield in Asia, with a runway more than 8,000 feet long. It's the U.S. military's largest overseas base. I must thank you for your response, this shows your interest and I appreciate that. As you already know, my name is Cathay Kruger, feel free to call me Cathay.

Now about my last message, in the past years, there were severe rains that caused deadly flooding and damage to South Korea, some wealthy people, including politicians were killed and their houses and companies were destroyed as a result of the severe flood. Majority of them lost their entire family as a result of this. Some great sum of United States currencies were realized by the Government in their business structures, houses that were destroyed, but mostly companies.

During a routine patrol by my unit sometime ago, I discovered a safe buried in a destroyed building. My team was not aware of this, as I kept it secret, till I had time to personally inspect the safe and found out it contained the sum of  15,000,000 (Fifteen Million us currency). These politicians understood the laws against such amounts of currency in the country, so I believed they buried it and secretly used it for their political mischief.

I know you might be wondering where I got your email contact but to be honest with you, I got your contact email discreetly on the internet during my search for a reliable partner. I am looking for a trustworthy person I can entrust this funds to, till I get back from my station in Asan Bay, South Korea.  My husband (Daniel Kruger) would have taken the responsibility of this package but I lost him to bomb blast, He died in Walter Reed National Medical Center in Bethesda, Md of injuries suffered in a suicide bomb attack at Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan, north of Kabul, the Afghan capital.

As I already informed you that, this is of mutual benefit, once it gets to you, you take 40 percent and keep my 50 percent and donate 10 percent to charity organizations so that our good Lord will assist and bless us in future  I believe this is fair enough. Your role here is to find a safe place where it can be sent to and mine is sending it to you.

Keep in mind at all times the need for confidentiality and absolute secrecy before we conclude this. Phone conversation is not a safe measure in this endeavor. Remember to keep our secret. I cannot call you on the phone or receive fax, as I am not always at base as a result of my operational schedule and active duty. Hope you are okay with this? Everything must be done by email. Will you still help? I need your urgent reply in this regard. If you are interested, please let me know, then have hopes.

I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained, and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned. do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. In the light of the above, it will be appreciated if you can confirm your readiness and willingness to work with me in executing this deal in a very discreet and quiet manner, to avoid any form of distraction and prattling that will jeopardize this project, as you will agree to lose the lip sink ship.

I request you to please also provide me with a swift response, to enable me confirm your readiness to cooperate with me in executing this deal.
At this juncture I shall wait for your swift response.

Regards,
Sgt. Cathay Kruger.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 6:19 PM emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Thank you so much for informing us about this scam. We will investigate about it and let you know if required.

Kindly visit https://emailscaminfo.blogspot.com and https://e-mailscamalerts.blogspot.com to know more about Email scams.


These entire sites are dedicated to exposing the advance fee fraud scam. I post all of the advance fee fraud e-mails I receive, so that you'll realize when the search engine brings you here that you're not special, you haven't won, that there is NO MONEY! If you reply on any of this E-mails they will ask you to deposit some processing fee and then they will stop responding you.

If you received any SCAM email kindly forward it to emailscamalerts@gmail.com and we will investigate and let you know about it. Let's make our internet SCAM and SPAM free.


Follow us on Facebook and Twitter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,