Re: Helloooo



 


-----Original Message-----
From: Nicole Malachowski <nmala4901@gmail.com>
To: Bassar <bassar@aol.in>
Sent: Wed, Sep 23, 2020 06:14 AM
Subject: Re: Helloooo


Good day dearest,
Thanks for writing to me and I feel happy to have you as my friend. My full names is Lt Nicole Malachowski.i am separated 9 year

ago am 47 years old i have a daughter that will 16 by November this year, I like reading, nature and spending time with little

kids.

I contacted you because i am searching for a close friend as I would like to meet people of different culture and ways of living

and if possible visit the country. Please can you tell me more about yourself, your age, your likes and dislikes and where are you

from? (Your country or origin or residence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,