Please i need your help to be my guardian

from: favour unisa <m_r_t152@yahoo.co.jp> via yahoo.com
reply-to: 2019fu@gmail.com
to:
date: Sep 21, 2020, 2:34 PM
subject: Please i need your help to be my guardian

My greeting to you,
My name is Miss. Favour Unisa. I am sending you this email with tears as I really need your help to be my guardian for the management of my fund. , I am 19 years old the only daughter to my late parents. Please i need your help to be my guardian for the management of my fund $6.9 million USD. My late father deposited this fund in the bank here before he meets his death. But because of the agreement he has with the bank I can only get this fund by contacting a guardian because of my age. Because the corona virus where I am staying in the camp here some people have die because of this virus and other people have this virus. So I am afraid so I need to see that the bank transfer the fund out to you so that you can send me money from there to get all my papers to come over and have a better life. I will also offer you 30% total money after the transfer has been completed to your account. For your help and whatever you spend on this. Please reply me with your full details and telephone number so that i will forward the documents about the fund to you and the contact details of the bank.
Your sincerely
Miss. Favour Unisa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,