Patrick Johnson: transferred under my new partner from Copenhagen

From: Mr.Patrick Johnson <warbuftaru154@citromail.hu> Date: Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 6:40 AM Subject: Contact Rev. Father For Your Cashier's Check To: Attn Dear, I believe that you have not forgotten me, although it was indeed a very long time we communicate last. Well, this is to thank you for your past effort to assist me in moving out late Mr. Alvin Peter's funds out the Bank East Asia New York city at that time, I understand your thought that time, that I wasnt for real and you said that I am a scam but I told you that am not a scam and you understood me and did your best to assist me but could not conclude the transaction with me. ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,