My Dear

from Ahlam Hossein <supermega090@gmail.com>

Beloved Friend.Greetings to you and your family.I am Mrs. Ahlam Hossein A
widow to late Dr.Muhammad Hossein of Iraq.I am 68 years old, my late
Husband was a Director with the Construction Company before his Sudden
Death in this Country’s present political Crisis 2015, but before his
death, he Deposited the Sum of¨$14,800,000.00 with one of the reputable
Bank in MADRID SPAIN with my name and i am suffering from pancreatic
cancer,My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that I won’t live
more than two months according to my doctors, and i have no Child who is
going to take care of this Huge amount of Money,I am willing to donate the
sum of $14.8 Million US dollars for you to help widows and the less
privileged ones in the rural and urban areas and to carry out charity works
in your Country and around the World on my Behalf. Waiting for your Urgent
Response.My regards.
Mrs. Ahlam Hossein.

The post My Dear appeared first on ScamLetters.info.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,