Kadi Hamanin: secrets surrounding this money

21.09.2020, 15:42, "mrs kadi" < aisha1d25@gmail.com > : Dear sir/madam My name is Mrs Kadi Hamanin.I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you for the execution of the deal described hereunder for our mutual benefit. I Hope you will keep it a secret due to the nature of the transaction. During the course of our audit last month, I discovered an unclaimed/abandoned fund total US$3.5 million in a bank account that belongs to a customer who unfortunately lost his life and entire family in a car accident. Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful in locating any of the relatives, now, I sincerely seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at {US$3.5 Million United ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,