I HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THIS TRUST

from: Barrister Robert Martins <barristerrobertm49@gmail.com>
reply-to: barristerrobertmartins@gmail.com
to:
bcc: [redacted]
date: Sep 5, 2020, 6:17 PM
subject: I HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THIS TRUST

Good Day Dear Friend,,
I am Barrister Robert Martins, The solicitor and executor of my late client Mr. Floyd Tarantino who died of motor crash with an unidentified family or relative. I stopped at your email from my international business directory in my research for a reliable person to partner with; I am contacting you to stand in as a next of kin to his deposit of ($ 9Million USD), Thank you for your understanding.

Contact me for more details and for convenient discussion direct to my private email address at { barristerrobertmartins@gmail.com }

Thanks for considering my business proposal I wait for your quick response.

Robert  Martins (Esq.)
+22663382485.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,