GOOD BUSINESS PROPOSAL.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MR. MALY MUDINA <barristeromarsf@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, September 14, 2020
Subject: GOOD BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
To:




Dear Friend,
From The Desk Of: Mr. Maly Mudina, Am From Ouagadougou Burkina Faso I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project that would be beneficial to you. I only have two questions to ask of you, if you are interested.
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?

Please note that the deal requires high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy. This will involve moving some money the sum of $18.5 Million US Dollars and Gold Bars, quality; .999 Pure 24 Karat Gold Bars, quantity; 225kg from my office on trust to your hands. Also note that I will do everything to make sure that the money and the Gold Bars is moved as purely legitimate Items, so you will not be exposed to any risk.

I request for your full co-operation. I will give you details and procedure when I receive your reply. To commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return reply, and give me a call: +226-6120-4206, I will be waiting for your response in a timely manner.
Best Regard,
Mr. Maly Mudina.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,