Fwd:



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jessica U Meir <jessicameir0566@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, September 20, 2020
Subject:
To: emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>


Hello Dear Good Morning,

Please do accept my apologies I do not wish to invade into your privacy, it is a pleasure to meet you ones again, I had written an earlier mail to you but without response, My name is Jessica Meir, from the United States of America. I am a NASA Astronaut officer working at a US military Base camp (Engineer Brigade) i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business with you, I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as you respond back.

Thank Jessica Meir.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 4:53 AM emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes

On Saturday, September 19, 2020, Jessica U Meir <jessicameir0566@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Dear Good Afternoon, My Name Is Jessica U Meir, please I wrote you a previous email but there is no respond yet why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,