Fwd: Ftt/t2 Project



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ms. Ramona Caswell <info@schonbeauty.co.in>
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Subject: Ftt/t2 Project
To: Recipients <info@schonbeauty.co.in>


I am sorry to have invaded into your privacy like this. I am Ms. Ramona Caswell; I am the Chief Internal Auditor Banking Division with FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI), Tel Aviv branch, Israel. I have a project of $13,609,000.00USD that I love to introduce and share with you. Kindly respond back to me and I will explain more to you.

Regards,
Ms. Ramona Caswell
Chief Internal Auditor
Banking Division
FIBI BANK ISRAEL.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,