Fwd: Donation Project



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs. Agnes Hilary <deborahparcu9@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, September 20, 2020
Subject: Donation Project
To:


Greeting My Dearest  One:

,

This is highly urgent, and it is my reason for contacting you, please kindly reply quickly enough. I have sent you a message twice to this particular email address, but I have not received your reply . Kindly let me know if your email address is still working and I will resend it to you again if you confirmed it to me that you have not received the previous two messages. It is very urgent.

  

Actually, the reason I tried severally to reach you is because I am willing to donate and change my WILL to your names to benefit the sum of GBP£12.5, million British pounds, for the help of the less privileged and homeless and old age people in your country and other countries of your choice of which you will be responsible in taking care of the disbursement and sharing of this money to organizations that I will appoint. Meanwhile, you will also get 30% of the money which will be in total of; Three million; seven hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds (£3,750,000GBP) as your compensation for helping me fulfill this desire of donation.

Quickly get back to me as soon as possible you receive this message, this is because my health condition in the hospital here is critical and I do not have much hope to live longer as the doctors reports have indicated The cancer of leukemia has overwhelmed my body and blood system. It is really critical of me as I am speaking to you.

May the Grace  of  Almighty God be with you and your family, please for further discussion, reply to me with my email address (mrsagneshilary@gmail.com)

 

Please Call Me As Quickly As You Receive This Message

(+44-79-1624-5456)

I wait for your urgent reply.
Remain blessed
Mrs. Agnes Hilary.

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,