Fwd: DEAR SIR



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anong Kittikachorn <kittikachornanong@on-nets.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Subject: DEAR SIR
To:


My name is Ms. Anong Kittikachorn, A Thai  citizen in Asian Continent but currently residing in Cambodia ,  I trust this email meets you in good health, I just got your contact today  during a research  about your country and I will say that I foresee success of my future investment ventures in your country. I want to invest in your country and I would like you to assist me in my investment not financially but morally and advice. Please do reply me as soon as possible so we can discuss more.
 
 
I look forward to hear from you soon.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,