Dear Sir/Ma



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ali Shareef Al-Emadi <alishareefalemadi465@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Subject: Dear Sir/Ma
To:




QATAR PETROLEUM
P.O.Box 3212, Doha, Qatar

Greetings.

I am Mr. H.E. Ali Shareef Al-Emadi, Finance and Account, Qatar Petroleum. I have $30m for Investment. Contact me if you are interested; I have all it will take to move the fund to any of your account designate as a Contract Fund to avoid every query by the authority in your Country.

I sent this message from my private Email; I will give you more details through my official
Email upon the receipt of your response to prove myself and office to
you.

Office Email Address: alishareefalemadi465@gmail.com

Regards.

Mr. H.E. Ali Shareef Emadi,
Minister Of Finance.
Qatar Petroleum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,