Ben: GET YOUR FUNDS AFTER the fee

From: "Mr Ben" < barristerdavidjohnson29@gmail.com > To: Cc: Sent: Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 12:16 PM Subject: Your Payment of $29.8Million USD Your Payment of $29.8Million USD This is real and this is the time you will receive your fund. You need this fund and I need to make you happy at this point, I will advise you to look around and see what you can do to make sure you receive your money soonest. You have to believe me and trust me, Try your very best to see what you can do to send the fee $50 and this is the only fee and after this no more. I don't want you to miss the whole fund!. You need this fund urgently and you are supposed to receive your funds $29.8M by now, you will receive the fund and you will have access to your fund, I will look forward to the timely conclusion of this matter once and for all.YES I WILL GIVE YOU 100% FULL GUARANTEE AND PROMISE YOU 100% SURE THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR FUNDS AFTER the fee of $50 only. Yours Sincerely ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,