We have Private Donation For You



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: bojangles lemond <jangles1@live.com>
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2020
Subject: Fwd: We have Private Donation For You
To: "emailscamalerts@gmail.com" <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>



Ge


From: Helene and Bill <d.d.tami@cocoa.plala.or.jp>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 2:02 PM
Subject: We have Private Donation For You


--

The Corona Virus (COVID-19) Outbreak isn't just a major health
crisis -- It's also a large economic disruption leading to people
Losing their Jobs and making it harder to take care of their
Families.

We know that a little financial support can go a Long Way.

I'm Bill Lawrence from Sacramento California the Winner of 150 million
United State Dollars Jackpot from the Power ball lottery held on
December 16, 2019. My Jackpot was a gift from God to me.
Hence my entire Family has agreed to do this.
We are donating $75 million to Help individuals and Small Scale
Businesses around the world.
I write to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft and Yahoo has submitted your
"Email" to my request to receive a donation amount of $5,000,000
Please accept this Token as a Gift From me and My Family.
We await your urgent response Via email thelawrence029@aol.com

Bill and Helene Lawrence
https://www.powerball.com/winner-story/150-million-powerball-ticket-claimed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,