Linda chris: I cannot scam you

From: "Mr.Linda chris" < wg63380@gmail.com > To: Cc: Sent: Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 1:14 AM Subject: Mr.Linda chris reply now. FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB why this delaying. I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $50 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $50 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $50 it is an official bank ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,