Good morning

from: Pattison A. Milo <josiahchibuike16@gmail.com>
reply-to: pattisonam@gmail.com
to:
bcc: [redacted]
date: Aug 2, 2020, 12:03 PM
subject: Good morning

Good morning

I am Barrister Pattison A. Milo, the personal attorney of a deceased client of the same name as you. He died of heart problems in an accident several years ago after the death of his wife and only daughter. Since then, I have sent several inquiries to your embassy to locate one of my clients who were long relatives, which was unsuccessful. After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to follow his name to find every member of his family. This is how I contacted you.

The bank where the deceased deposited the escrow account (8.5 million euro) informed me within a few months that close relatives were insured or that the account will be confiscated. I got in touch with you to help you return the money and property my client left behind before it was confiscated or rendered unusable by the bank.

I guarantee that this complies with a legal agreement that protects you from violations of the law, and you should try to keep it confidential.

Please contact me at (pattisonam@gmail.com) so we can discuss this transaction further.

Pattison A. Milo, Esq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,