My Greetings to you



 


-----Original Message-----
From: Mr.Georgios Berthon <nebraskazach2@gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, Jun 28, 2020 03:41 AM
Subject: My Greetings to you


My Greetings to you

I Am Mr.Georgios Berthon,I have a project of $12.5 Million Us Dollars
which I will like you to support me so that the fund will be transfer
into your bank account.

Please if you are capable and willing , kindly reply back to me so
that i will give more details about this project.my private e-mail at

I am waiting to hear from you

Thank you
Mr.Georgios Berthon

Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, is due to recent
connection error here in the country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,