Greetings to you

from: Mr Dominique Bell <keiko@ono.bz>
reply-to: dominiquebell755@gmail.com
to:
date: Jun 3, 2020, 4:20 AM
subject: Greetings to you

I am very sorry disturbing you with my message, and i beg you to take a
minute and read before deleting..

This mail may be a surprise to you because you did not give me the
permission to do so and neither do you know me but before I tell you about
myself I want you to please forgive me for sending this mail without your
permission.

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the will of
God for you to help out in this project, I need an honest and trust worthy
person like you to entrust this huge transfer project unto I am seeking
your co-operation to present you for the next charitable developments
worldwide.

I have a proposal for you please write back to me to indicate your
interest for more details..

I patiently wait for your response,
dominiquebell755@gmail.com

Thanks
Mr Dominique Bell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,