RE: Dear Friend

from: Samira Yann <financestax65@gmail.com>
reply-to: dr2242250@gmail.com
to:
bcc: [redacted]
date: May 5, 2020, 11:48 AM
subject: RE: Dear Friend


Dear Friend,

Greetings’ i am. Mrs. Samira Yann a widow to late diplomat Dr. Justin
Yann I am 72 years old, suffering from pancreatic cancer. My condition
is really bad and it is quite obvious that i won’t live more than
three months according to my doctors.

I am willing to donate the sum of Seven Million Five Hundred thousand
United States Dollars out through you in other to help the poor widows
and the less privileged ones in the rural areas and to carry out other
charitable works.

Please reply me here:

Best regards,
Mrs. Samira Yann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,