NOTIFICATION OF CREDIT FROM BANK OF AMERICA.

From: Ministry Finance <haroldstarn@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 30 May 2020 6:45 PM
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF CREDIT FROM BANK OF AMERICA.

1058
W Bryn Mawr
Avenue
Chicago, IL 60660.
USA.

NOTIFICATION OF CREDIT FROM  BANK OF AMERICA.

Dear valued Customer:

RE:
Confirmation
of Account Information Submitted: BOA/LPD/SA-0037/11.

This is to officially introduce myself as the director of operations, BOA and I was directed to inquire from you why the payment of your inheritance funds has not yet been paid. We expected that by now you must have received your funds, but unfortunately, during our audit and financial summit, it was realized that your funds still exists as unpaid in bank.

Before Proceed, may I first inform you that the entire management and staff of BOA wishes to apologize to you for al the delay stress and difficulty you must have encountered in an attempt to receive your inheritance funds which has already been processed and now available to be wired into your nominated bank account.

I have been mandated by the authorities of this bank to ensure that you receive your funds before the expiration of two weeks. So because of the mandate given to me, I have just finished an emergency meeting with Mr.Alfred Macrea, the chief financial officer so as to know where he stopped.

Please, I require your swift response in confirmation of the account information submitted to this bank for the onward remittance of your inheritance fund before I could be able to move ahead. As I

kindly re-confirm the account information

YOUR FULL NAME ADDRESS YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.

I look
forward to
your swift response.

Your,s
In
Service

Mr. Frank Roger.
Tel:
+(1)-773-982-8016
A/C Adviser B O A Chicago,
IL 60660.
USA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,