Mr Farraj.Algaz,Kindly get back to me as soon as possible.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr Farraj Algaz <farraj_algaz@hotmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Subject: Mr Farraj.Algaz,Kindly get back to me as soon as possible.
To:


Dear Friend ,

My name is Mr Farraj Algaz from Italy based in London , I got your email from your country chambers of commerce ,I have funds to donate for the work of charity orphanage homes in your country ,contact me for more details if you can handle this sincerely.

I am waiting for your respond to contact my lawyer for further transfer of the funds into your bank account ,If you found my proposal interested.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Farraj Algaz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,