Greetings from Mrs Lerynne West and Family


@hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Subject: RV: Greetings from Mrs Lerynne West and Family
To: "emailscamalerts@gmail.com" <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>


hI i RECEIVED THIS, COUDL YOU PLESAE CONFIRM.

??
??
Samuel Oluremilekun Odusola V??zquez
??

De: Lerynne West <lw6371706@gmail.com>
Enviado: martes, 26 de mayo de 2020 01:02 p. m.
Para: Samuel Odusola <saod_mutter@hotmail.com>
Asunto: Greetings from Mrs Lerynne West and Family

Hi, my name is Lerynne West and I'm very happy to inform you that, I won the Power-ball Jackpot on October 27, 2018, and after claiming my own share of the prize on November 5, 2018, which was $343.9 million US Dollars, I was actually given a lump-sum of $198.1 million US Dollars after choosing the cash option, and I was advised to get a financial adviser after claiming my share of the prize, which I actually did, and it was a very nice idea because he helped me with my foundation which was named after my grand-son who was born in April 2018 and lived for only one day and he (My Financial Adviser) also advised me to help as much as i can and we actually left the States for a long vacation. I'm currently here in Valletta the capital of Malta with my daughters because we needed privacy and due to some previous stories we heard about some previous winners and as a matter of fact, our vacation will not stop me from helping others by donating part of my gift because helping others has always been my dream, because I know how it feels to have nothing and I have already started by donating to some charity organizations. I have also set the sum of $20.5 million US Dollars aside for this donation which I'm currently giving out to 25 lucky individuals.
I'm very happy to announce to you that, I'm donating the sum of $1,000,000.00 US Dollars to you and 25 others and I will like you to help the needy around you as soon as your donation funds gets to you. Here is your donation reference / file number LWD/100989732/20.
I'm communicating with you for the first time and I believe that, God has chosen you to be a part of this blessing because your email was selected from a list of about 10,000 registered emails that was provided to me by Microsoft Outlook management with the help of my attorney, and my reason for this donation is because, I also want this money to go as far as it can, and not within my circle alone, so please be kind to help as many as you can and God will continue to bless you as you do so.

This is a life changing moment, be aware that, I'm excited to share my winning with you and others, please click here on Lerynne West for more stories on how I got my winning ticket.

Here is your donation reference / file number once again (LWD/100989732/20).  This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claim and abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements, and you are advised to keep your donation information confidential until your donation is processed and delivered to you, this is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained.

Be informed that, knowing more about my winner won't be a bad idea, and I will like you to please reply with the below information's.

Full name:
Mobile number:  
Country/Nationality:
Age: 
Occupation: 

Upon your response with the above details, further instruction on how you're to proceed with your claim will be sent to you and please do not fail to keep your donation information confidential, and also endeavor to help as much as you can as soon as your donation gets to you. May God continue to bless you and your entire family. 


Respectfully,
Lerynne West.

Comments

  1. A big thanks to Dr Oselumen i never believe that there still exist a real death spell caster after all this years of disappointment from the enormous spammers on the Internet who go about scamming people, until i was opportune to meet Dr Oselumen a real spell caster, through a close friend called Jennifer who Dr oselumen had helped before, when i contacted him with his email via droselumen@gmail.com i explain how my ex have been giving me problem in my marriage, she never allowed me a moment of peace, and i need to end it by killing her, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week my ex was dead, she slept and never woke up all thanks to Dr Oselumen indeed he's really a humble man. you can contact dr oselumen for any death spell, such as to kill your superior in the office and take his or her place, death spell to kill your father and inherit his wealth ,death spell to kill anyone who have scammed you in the past ,spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via Email droselumen@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348054265852.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,