Yi Huiman


Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Subject: Fwd: RE,,
To: "emailscamalerts@gmail.com" <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Yi Huiman <yihuiman@csrc-gov.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: RE,,
To: Shema Safari <shemaprinces@gmail.com>


Dear Friend,

Your email have been received. with regards to the mail. This is a legit transaction, and I have attached to this email is a copy of my work ID to confirm my Identity and to enable you know the person you are dealing with, and I expect the same from you. Moreover, Peter is DEAD, you have nothing to worry about. Also I want you to know that A transaction of this nature which involves high volume of liquid money (not stocks), all parties concerned must have absolute faith and trust in one another, otherwise failure is inevitable. I will also advice that it is by your will; as I am not forcing you into this project, it is your right to accept or reject now rather than acceptance and betrayal later on. I have given you my full trust.

I will also have the account statement of the deceased sent to you later, after I have receive the required information from you, and your confirmation to proceed with this transaction, because I have to be sure that you are into this transaction with me, for security reasons be advised, before I can disclose or share such sensitive information with you. I hope you understand.

However, for the success of this project to be protected, I will advise that it should be confidential, this is due to my work and also the funds in question is highly capital intensive. I have my dignity to live up to, perhaps you need to earn the respect and trust which I have for you, otherwise there will be no point doing business with you if at this early stage you are finding it difficult to trust me and trust your self, or at least give me benefit of the doubt.

Also, I want to let you know that at this point I really feel very safe working with a foreigner as there is know risk involve. You need not to worry,  Come to think of it if any one should be scared it should be me as I am the one transferring this funds to you and I am presently still working with the bank.

You should have know fear as you we will be opening an offshore account with another bank in another country in which I am going to transfer this funds to. That means I am not transferring this funds directly to your bank account.

You will be the next of kin to his funds, I shall be preparing all legal document in your name. Also note that I can not call you for now for security reason, I am public figure in my country so I need to be careful of phone conversation.

Note:

You are going to transfer this funds from the offshore account which you are going to open, so please my brother and partner do not have any reason to fear.

I will never let you down and please don't let me down as well. I shall await your swift response, so as to enable us proceed further.

Please provide me with the following details below at once, so that I can have my attorney arrange the necessary paper works in your names and send you copies, and I will also try to communicate with you via whatsApp after i have receive the relevant information from you.


1. Your Full names
2. Contact Address:
3. Country:
4. Tel Number:
5. Age:
6. Gender:
7. Occupation

Regards,
Mr. Yi Huiman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,