HOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOON



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Astri Barbella <astribarbella4u@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, April 27, 2020
Subject: HOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOON
To: emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>


Hello my dear how are you doing?  
My name is Mrs  Astri Barbella and I'm from Indonesia but my husband is from Hanoi and we are living in UK but am sorry i did not write the language because i am still learning the language .

As i said before .. i am from Indonesia but my husband is from Hanoi and we live in UK i lost my husband on 16th of August 2015. meanwhile i have struggled with the disease of Lung Cancer and my doctor says that the current stand of my Lung Cancer disease  is uncontrollable and I have only few months to live.

Before the death of my husband, he worked a contract with the British government which was at value of  $8.7 million Dollars, but the death caught him before the money was deposited into my bank account, my husband wanted to build a charity home for the poor before his death, he also encouraged me to help the poor, because since we were married, we were not able to have children.

Due to my health condition, I sent $2 million Dollars to my home town (Indonesia) and sent $700,000.00 to the hospital for my medication, I would like to send you the remaining $6 million Dollars to you so that you Will help me to give it to the poor peoples and widows there in Vietnam or in your country as appointed by my deceased husband since we do not have any children who can inherit this money, Please do not discriminate against religion, race or ethnicity when dealing with these projects. Try to answer me right away for more information. May God bless you and your family, I would love to talk to you over the phone, but the problem is that i do not know the language moreover my doctor instructed me not to call or receive phone calls now because i can not speak well due to pains , please want you to keep this information very Secretly to yourself, never tell anyone about this money for security reasons.

I wait for your immediate reply.

Best regard.
Mrs Astri Barbella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,