HOPE TO KNOW YOU MORE



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Success Victory <successvictory09@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, April 27, 2020
Subject: HOPE TO KNOW YOU MORE
To: emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>


Hello Dear,

How are you doing and how is everything? I hope all is fine with you.My dear, My name is Miss Success Victory from Sierra Leone in West Africa and  presently i am residing in the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result  of the killing of my father by assailants during an outbreak of violence between neighboring villages Kossoh and Grafton they southeast of the capital, Freetown.

I am single and a God fearing girl of 25 years, My late father Dr Foday Victory died on June 15, 2011,He was a reporter at the private daily newspaper The Exclusive here in Freetown the Capital City of my Country, And he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state then, My late father Dr Foday Victory was beaten and stabbed by assailants during an outbreak of violence between neighboring villages Kossoh and Grafton, southeast of the capital, Freetown,

My Dear one month after the death of my father my uncle propose to my mother for marriage but my mother say know that she love his husband and her kids so much that she is not ready to remarry again as long as their kids are alive.Then my uncle told my mother that he will kill her with her two kids as long as he remain the brother of his late husband and know one will ask or judge him about that,And my mother take it as a joke when he said that not knowing that he mean it,Within one week my mother started sick which i and my brother take her to hospital and she died in three days after she was hospitalize.After one month my only brother started to sick which he also died in two days sickness.Right now am the only one alive from my family.Because I was living in a boarding school then.I always pray to God that their gentle souls may rest in the bosom of the Lord, Amen.

My Dear after the death of my parents,Things become unbearable to me, facing a lot of problems and hardship from my wicked uncle who tried many times to kill me, so that he can have access to my father's Properties.He succeeded to have access to my father's local  Estate.Nevertheless,the merciful God have been my rock of safety and protection from this ungodly man who thinks that female child is not recognized in their family lineage.

Right now i am living in Senegal Orphanage home in order to protect my life from my wicked uncle.That is why i contacted you for help after i have prayed and asked God for direction  to look for a foreign person that will help me out from here.That is my main reason of writing to you. And i believe that i am not in the wrong side.Please my dear friend, if you are not to be honest with me, i plead you in the name of God to stop writing to me,Because I'm privileged to use our matrons office computer OK. Please i want to know your sincerity so that i  will not waste my precious time in vain.

And i will like to know you more than this because i don't want to fall  into the hand of a bad person like my uncle OK.I don't want to go further until i understand your truthfulness and sincerity.
I have attached my photo here for you to see and i will like to see yours if possible OK.

May God in his infinite mercy bless you and prosper you as i wait impatiently to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
Miss Success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,