Fwd: Hello Dear,



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christiana Lazarus <christianalazarus1@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, April 27, 2020
Subject: Hello Dear,
To: emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>


Hello Dear,
nice meeting you. How are you today and how is everything in your country? Let me introduce myself to you first.

My name is Christiana Lazarus.  I am from Ambazonia Southern Cameroon. I'm 26 years old, I am 5.6 feet tall, fair skin, single never married. My hobbies are tennis, swimming, etc.

I would like you to tell me about yourself. What is your occupation? Your nationality, your age, are you married? do you have children? Send me your photo.

When I receive your reply, I will tell you more about myself in detail.

Cheers,
Christiana Lazarus,










On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 5:05 PM emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes

On Saturday, April 25, 2020, Christiana Lazarus <christianalazarus1@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello is your friend from Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,