Below information is what I need from you so we can be reaching each other,

from: Mrs Wright Anderson <ra_r20@yahoo.com>
reply-to: misswrightanderson2@gmail.com
to:
date: Apr 23, 2020, 12:47 AM
subject: Below information is what I need from you so we can be reaching each other,

Dear Friend,

Greetings,

How are you doing today?

I am Mrs Wright Anderson I work with the department of Audit
and accounting manager here in the Bank of Africa, There is this fund
that was keep in my custody years ago and I need your assistance for
the transferring of this fund to your bank account for both of us
benefit for life time investment and the amount is (US $18,500.
Million Dollars).

I have every inquiry details to make the bank believe you and release
the fund to your bank account in within 7 banking working days with
your full co-operation with me after success Note 45% for you while
55% for me after success of the transfer of the funds to your bank
account.

Below information is what I need from you so we can be reaching each other,

1) Full name …
2) Private telephone number….,
Receiver Country..,
Occupation..,

Thanks.
Mrs Wright Anderson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,