AM SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: stefany bogar <madamstefenybogar@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Subject: AM SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY
To: emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>


Good day dear,
I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he
has directed me to you at this point, so do not be afraid. Your
profile gave me confidence, you look humble and God fearing. I am
writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, this message
might come to you as a surprise but i chose to reach you through email
because it still remains the fastest medium of communication through
this medium internet has been greatly abused. Please give me this
little chance to explain myself to you, I would have like to meet you
face to face before departing from this mother earth but due to
illness which continue to deprive me chance but even if I die on the
process of this operation I will still praise ALMIGHTY GOD.
My name is Madam Stefany Bogart i am from United States Of America,
but i lived in LONDON for many years, i am a dying woman and i decided
to donate what I have to you for charity work/assistance to less
privileged people in the society. I am 70 years old and I was
diagnosed of cancer for about 1 year and 2 months ago, immediately
after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for
and my doctor told me that i would not last for the period of Five
months due to cancer problem because of my health. I am married to Dr.
Humphrey Bogart who died as the result of war in Syria. Before my
husband died he informed me that he deposited the sum of £5,100,000
Million GBP in a BANK in LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. Before he was
poisoned to death as the result of war in Syria, I want you to help me
to use this money for a charity project before I die, for the poor
Less-privileged and ORPHANAGES in your country.

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will
inherit this money after I die. I want your urgent reply to me so that
I will give you the deposit receipt which the BANK issued to my late
husband to start the good work of God, for immediate transfer of the
money to your account in your country.

To be very honest with you, this money i have opened-up to you is
totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that
no trouble or problem was involved in this fund either in the
short-run or in the long-run because is my late husband's money.

I want you to take 35 % percent out of the total money for your
personal use, 5 % percent for expenses while 60% of the money will go
to charity organizations.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter
to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will
jeopardize my last wish.

Please kindly respond quickly for further details.
Thanks and God bless you,

I await your urgent reply,
Madam Stefany Bogart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,