United Nation/International Monetary Fund (IMF) scam

My mother showed me this e-mail she received. She didn't understand anything (we are not English speakers) and she was curious about what it said:

Attention: Sir/Madam,
I am Charles D Singleton and my address is 41460  Hwy 59lot 129 Bay Minette Alabama  36507 USA, I am the new attorney with United Nation/International Monetary Fund (IMF) and United State Government.
I am writing to notify you of a payment file containing funds ($12.5 million USD) which is with me for delivery, Please, Can you kindly tell me the reason of your delay concerning the delivery?
Note: If you fail to contact me back on or before 72 hours, your payment file containing your funds ($12.5 million USD) shall be cancelled, and the delivery of your funds shall be returned back to government reserve account.
If you are ready to receive your payment funds then make sure to contact me back by filling out the below informations for processing.

Full Name:
Home/Office Address:
Occupation:
Cell/Mobile Phone Numbers:
Nearest Air Port:

Yours Sincerely,
Charles D Singleton
41460  HWY 59LOT 129
BAY MINETTE  ALABAMA  36507
_______________________
We are not even in the States so this was really weird. Tried looking it up online and didn't find anything. Only that Charles D Singleton facebook page (which I guess belongs to the real person or someone made it up for the scam??) Anybody else received this? I'm very curious about it. So far I have always encountered other people receiving the same scam emails as me so this is weird.
Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION ATM CARD,