Fwd: URGENT CASH DELIVERY.......FROM DIPLOMAT GEORGE PORTER

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:
Date: Monday, March 30, 2020
Subject: Fwd: URGENT CASH DELIVERY.......FROM DIPLOMAT GEORGE PORTER
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com
---------- Forwarded message ---------
Van: GEORGE PORTER <gporter821@yahoo.com>
Date: ma 30 mrt. 2020 13:42
Subject: URGENT CASH DELIVERY.......FROM DIPLOMAT GEORGE PORTER
To:


Hello my friend,I really want to deliver your cash consignment containing one million USD to you for sure today as these have taken too long but fortunately I have been clear and your consignment is ready for delivery l,All I need now is $50 to pay gate fee and deliver to you for sure without any more payment or delay,Please this is 100% guaranteed send the $50 and I will deliver to you for sure without any more payment or delay,My friend I know you have been through a lot and I'm telling you now with no reservations all you have to do now is send any gift either Amazon or EBay or ITunes Gift Card worth $50 Scratch and send me a picture of the card and receipt and I promise to deliver to you for sure today without more payment or delay,I give 100% guaranteed I will deliver to you for sure maximum of 1 hour after you send the card without any more payment or delay.Text me the card on these number...(860) 373-2836 and I will deliver to you for sure without any more payment or delay.This is 100% guaranteed and I will deliver to you for sure my friend.This our last chance to get these done for sure today and we need to get these done for sure and avoid more payment or delay.

LET GET THESE DONE FOR SURE TODAY.

Attached is my Diplomatic Passport and I'd Card 

Thanks,Await your urgent response 

Best Regards 
Diplomat George Porter 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,