Fwd: From Mr.Chusak Jaidee.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Chusak Jaidee <molebzamanyatsa@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Subject: From Mr.Chusak Jaidee.
To:


Good Day,

My name is Mr. Chusak Jaidee, I work with the Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Ltd Thailand.Unfortunately, one of my client died with his family in a car crash during summer holiday of 2010 in France. His account mandate does not have any contact of any of his relatives as next of kin. I have made several inquiries to his embassy to locate any of his relatives without any success so I decided to track any of his relative through the last name on internet search.. I have been mandated by my bank management to provide the next of kin to his account. If i don't get any of his relatives in 29 days the account balance of $10.700,000 will be returned to the government treasury.

Since you share the same last name with the late account holder and i cannot find any of his relatives I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the late account holder. I have relevant documents to back up this claim and i assure you that everything will be handle legally and professionally. You and I will share the money 50/50 after the money is transferred into your account. I think this is fair decision instead of the Thailand government taking the money.

If you are interested i will tell you what we need to do to claim the funds within 2 weeks.

I Look forward to your positive reply.

Thanks,

Mr.Chusak Jaidee.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,