Please send your reply to my PRIVATE  mail box. drtracywilliams877@gmail.com

Von: Dr. Tracy Williams <uuuuuuus09@yahoo.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Februar 2020 22:52
Betreff: Please send your reply to my PRIVATE  mail box. drtracywilliams877@gmail.com

Hello Dear,

How are you today,I hope you are doing great. It is my great pleasure
to contact you,I want to make a new and special friend,I hope you
don’t mind. My name is Tracy Williams

from the United States, Am a french and English nationality. I will
give you pictures and more details about my self as soon as i hear
from you in my email account bellow, Here is my email address;drtracywilliams877@gmail.com

Please send your reply to my PRIVATE  mail box. drtracywilliams877@gmail.com

Thanks,
Dr. Tracy Williams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,