From Mrs Aishah Ahmad

Sent from: 1@monnetgroup.com

Attention

I have been able to use my influence and position as a regional
financial coordinator in ongoing program between European Union
Commission, International Monitory Fund and United Nation to inform
you that your long over-due fund payment has been deposited with a
bank in Atlanta Georgia USA.

The authority has resolute to release your fund without no delay
through the bank. You are advise to respond back to me with your
details contact to enable me furnish you with the full details about
the payment so you can contact the bank and instruct then to release
your fund into your account.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Mrs Aishah Ahmad

The post From Mrs Aishah Ahmad appeared first on ScamLetters.info.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,