confidential

from: ah.gtuk <reginamakati449@gmail.com>
reply-to: andrewhedgerofficedesk@gmail.com
to:
bcc: [redacted]
date: Feb 24, 2020, 6:43 PM
subject: confidential
Date: 25th February, 2020.
Greetings,
  This  is a highly confidential notice. My name is Andrew Hedger, from  Grant Thornton LLP  UK (Financial/Auditing Service).  I’m writing in regards to your late  relative. I’m an External Auditor for  a Bank in  London UK  and there has been  an account of your late relative which has been dormant for over period of  20 years worth  £ 30,976,000.00 Pounds Sterling. After proper investigation by myself  over the account, I discovered that the account owner/your relative is deceased and no  one has come for funds claim as next of kin. I only contacted you because  i noticed you have  the same last name as the deceased. Are you related? I need to be sure because this is a huge amount of money.
NOTE: After going through the deceased records and files, I discovered 3 important things:
(1) No one has operated this account since 20 years now.
(2) He died without an heir; hence the money has been floating.
(3) No other person knows about this account apart from the attorney and there was no known beneficiary. That is why every process has to go through the attorney.
  I want to use my power to present you as the next of kin to this said account so that we both can handle the transfer transaction and share the funds at ratio of 50% goes to me while 50% goes to you.  Let me know if the 50% i offered to you is okay.
Be rest assured that this transaction will be handled over supervision and protocols of all legal steps and no illegal implications will be involved.
If you are interested to handle this transfer transaction with trust and honesty, Please revert to me so  we can proceed.
Best Regards.
Andrew,
Auditor, Grant Thornton LLP 
London, UK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,