Fwd: YOUR ATM CARD CONTENTS $4,200,000 WITH DHL

----Original Message-----
From: MR SMITH JACK <uwestern18@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 22, 2020 05:38 PM
Subject: YOUR ATM CARD CONTENTS $4,200,000 WITH DHL


WELCOME TO DHL SERVICE COMPANY

Attention:Beneficiary

I would suggest that you look for a way to raise only $50 usd or do
you want to lost your package ATM CARD contents $4,2million and why
are you keep quiet to receive your package or do want want fake people
stealing your payment?

Your message i didn,t received is not encouraging me to help out about
your package contents $4,2million  (( Code-0411)) moreover my
assistance is to bring happiness into your life and life of your
family and why you didn,t appreciate good thing in life?,I would
suggest that you look for a way to raise only $50 usd to releasing
your package to you i have promise to you that will do what i have
promise to you immediately you send  $50 usd,stop thinking of how much
we have spent so far.What we are to gain is far higher to compare what
we invested.I know that we shall be happy at the end.I told you
earlier just drop your old experience and follow my instruction send
$50 usd okay.

I am looking forward to receive a positive response from you or does
it means that you do not appreciate good thing in your life?follow the
instruction to send  $50 usd to receive your package

I wonder why you should keeping silence to lost fund $4,2million.Where
on this earth do you expect another wrong person to claim what didn,t
belong he/she? If truly you appreciate my effort,reply back to claim
your payment package and Stop making me feel bad Maybe if you are
tired we might end it here.I tried to speak to the custom but he told
me that this process is legitimate in the United State and it's for
your own interest.According to the FBI might be involved and they will
seize the package.I know it is because of your past experience that
make you not to believe me but I told you I cannot deceive you to lost
your package or return your package into government account,I told you
earlier just drop your old experience and follow my instruction i am
man of my word and you will know what it means to follow somebody that
fear God.

Below is information to send the fee  $50 usd through via Western
Union or Money Gram only Or iTunes card ,

ADDRESS.. NO 22 AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC

DATA OF ==

Receiver Name :..CHIDI JOHN
Country: Benin Republic
City: Cotonou
Country Code;+229
Amount: Only  $50 usd

Please contact us with this email address ( courier630@gmail.com )
once you send the fee okay


Note: This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National
Courier Act as adopted in 1997 and amended on 3RD July 2000 by the
constitutional assembly. This is to protect customers and to avoid
misappropriation of luggage's and receive Situations. Please respond
to this email by making an arrangement for the above payment because
you have only two (2) working days.

Yours faithfully,
MR SMITH JACK

Tel.+229-61892432
YOUR ATM CARD CONTENTS $4,200,000 WITH DHL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,