Fwd: Re: Greetings MY Dearest In The Lord.



 


-----Original Message-----
From: Mrs. Anna Bamba <mrsmarcelinebambaaaa@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 22, 2020 02:15 PM
Subject: Re: Greetings MY Dearest In The Lord.


Re: Greetings MY Dearest In The Lord.

Please I know this may come to you by surprise, because you do not know me, I need your assistance that is why I am writing you, it is my desire of going into relationship with you. I am Mrs. Annabel Bamba i am a Farmer/gold and diamond dealer, I am a merchant of France nationality but presently in a private hospital in Togo West Africa. I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer. i am currently admitted in a privet hospital here in Togo West Africa, and I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Johnson Adams Bamba, the sum of US$3.500.000 which he deposited in a Bank here in Togo and I need a very honest and God fearing Person that can use this funds for The Lord work and 20% out of the total funds will be for your compensation for doing this work of The Lord. I found your email address from the internet and decide to contact you. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply me Thank you and May The Lord bless you.

Your Sister In The Lord.
Mrs. Annabel Bamba.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,