Dear One,

Sent from: anne.theoma@yahoo.com

DearOne,

Withwarm heart I offer my friendship and greetings, and I hope that this mail willmeets you in good time.

Howeverstrange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not meetpersonally or had any dealings in the past. I humbly ask that you take dueconsideration of its importance and immense benefit.

My name is Miss Morgan Angelafrom Panama but reside in Germany. I have something very important that I wouldlike to confide in you please, I have a reasonable amount of money which Iinherited from my late father (Nine Million Five Hundred thousand United Statesdollar}.US$9.500.000.00.which I want to invest in your country with you andagain in a very profitable venture.

Currently I am residing in Germany now in arefugee camp. I will like you to reply me immediately so that i will give youmore details about everything. 

I amexpecting your reply for more explanation. Please i am urgently waiting foryour response and I am conceding 15% of this money to you for your effortsassistance.
My sincere regards to you,

MissMorgan Angela

NOTE:::send your response to my private email address as follows.angela.morgan90@aol.com

 

The post Dear One, appeared first on ScamLetters.info.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,