No Subject

Sent from: christophermriroh@gmail.com

Dear friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope
this mail finds you in an excellent condition of health. But if you do
not remember me, you have received an email from me in the past
regarding a Multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never
concluded, I am using this opportunity to inform you that this
multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with another Merchant
who financed it to a logical conclusion. I thank you for your great
effort towards our unfinished transaction, due to one reason or the
other best known to you at that time. Due to the effort, sincerity,
and trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction,we
want to compensate you with your percentage and show our gratitude to
you with the sum of Seven hundred and fifty thousand United States
dollars.

I have left an international certified bank draft for you, worth
$750,000.00 cash-able anywhere in the world. My dear friend, please
contact my financial coordinator Frank Morrison, so that he will
release the draft to you. At the moment, I’m very busy and will like
you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of
my heart, below is his contact information to contact my coordinator.

CONTACT: Frank Morrison
EMAIL: frankmorson@aol.co.uk
Phone No: +22897709535.

Therefore, you should contact him and ask him to release the draft to
You because I have instructed him to do so.

Best Regards,

Iroh Christopher.

The post No Subject appeared first on ScamLetters.info.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,