Fwd: Hello Good Friend.,



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: UN AWARD <ordjiike2@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, November 29, 2019
Subject: Hello Good Friend.,
To: ordjiike2@gmail.com


Hello Good Friend.,

Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due
to my tight schedules. I am Barrister Pascal  Laura (Esq), The lawyer
that contact your long time ago for transaction, I am very happy to
inform you about my success in getting  that money under the
cooperation of a new partner from China, Presently I'm in China with
the new partner for some projects with my own share of the money.
Meanwhile i didn't forget you're past efforts and attempts to assist
me in the transaction  that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Lome Togo, his name is Mr Bruno Diego
Rodrigo, his email address is  (brunodiegorodrg@gmail.com  )  ask him
to send you an ATM card worth of US$2,500,000.00 which I kept for
your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in this matter.

 I appreciated your efforts at that time very much . so feel free and
get in touch with my secretary  Mr Bruno Diego Rodrigo and instruct
him where to send your ATM VISA CARD , it is International VISA CARD
and the amount on it is US$2,500,000.00.

I'm very busy here in China because of the investment projects, which
the new partner and me are having at hand,  finally, Remember to
contact my secretary on this Email: brunodiegorodrg@gmail.com   Phone
/Whatsup +22893542472 , Send Your Name ... Address .. Your Country and
Phone number .. to him so that he can send your Visa card to your
House through DHL Courier service

 With best regards,
Barrister Pascal  Laura (Esq)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,