419 scam email from Adeline Rodrigues rebecamoses52@yahoo.com rodriguesadeline96@gmail.com

from: Adeline Rodrigues <rebecamoses52@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: rodriguesadeline96@gmail.com
to: 
date: Nov 6, 2019, 1:52 PM
subject: GoodHope
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


Good Day Dearest.

My name is Adeline Rodrigues I am 33 year's old, the only daughter of late MR. RODRIGUES PASCAL JOSE from Burkina Faso, I am contacting you to help me relocate to your country to continue my future in your country, because before my father died he gave me a deposit slip document of ($7.7 Million United State Dollars) and let me understand that it was because of his position in government that his government associates planed and poisoned him on a business trip with them to France and he advised me to look for a faithful and reliable foreigner who will help me to transfer this money to his country and help me to relocate over there to continue my future.

I hope you will help me with good faith and trust I have in you, after you have secured the money and settle staying in your country peacefully, I will give you 40% of the money for your good and kind assistance to me.

I waiting on your reply

Regards,
Adeline Rodrigues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,