My Dearest One

Sent from: christinelovesamuel@gmail.com

My Dearest One

How are you doing today i hope all is well with you,

I am Miss Caroline Richard writting from Ivory Coast but original from
Canada, Please i want you to assist me in investing a total amount of (
$5.7 Million Dollars) which i inherited from my late parents I am seeking
for your assistance i have no business idea,i would like you to help me get
this fund invested in your country while i will come to stay with you and
continue my education in your country. Please I will give you 40% of the
total fund once the fund transfer into your account and i will give you
more details as soon as i hear from you.I am ready to be your friend. I
attached my sexy romantic picture for you

Hoping to hear from you positively

Yours Sincere Love

Caroline Richard

The post My Dearest One appeared first on ScamLetters.info.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,