Martin Devatta, Malaysia Oil Refinery



Comments

  1. Hello Mr.Effeuze Aurelien,

    This is to acknowledge your response to my proposal to you and I thank you for the interest that you have shown. I will like to reiterate that this transaction is a deal between you and I, and it should be kept very confidential.

    Here are more details about this transaction and the role you are going to play as the broker/mediator/ Sales Agent between our company Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd and National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC) , throughout the duration of the purchase of Crude Oil from the National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC).

    As the Procurement Supervisor, our Board of Directors gave me the task or mandate to source Crude Oil from National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC) through a broker/mediator. I was given this mandate to look for a Middleman who would liaise between our Company and National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC).

    You will be corresponding between the National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC) (Seller of the Crude Oil) and our Company Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd (buyer of Crude), this is a standard practice in the Oil Sector, some companies do not deal directly with the Sellers, they prefer to go through a Middleman.

    Our Company Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd intends to purchase crude oil from National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC). I have been mandated by our company , to initiate talks with the National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC) side for a 12 months contract of 2 million barrels of crude oil per month, which I have concluded and all that is required now is a middle-man to intermidiate between our company and National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC).

    I have an insider who works for National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC), who advised me to present a neutral entity (individual or company) to be awarded a 1 year crude oil lifting contract with them, then introduce this entity / person to our Company Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd as the license holder for oil exporter from National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC). This Individual who works for National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC) is my silent partner in this transaction.

    The license holder will be entitled to a commission of between $2 - $3 per barrel amounting to $4 Million - $6 Million monthly revenue from each 2 million barrels monthly shipment. I and my partner, are willing to share 60%/40% with you if you agree to work with us on this project. We will take 60% while you take 40%.

    Our company Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd, is eager to start buying Crude Oil from National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC)which is available for supply. What is outstanding now is the broker/mediator, However If I introduce National Oil Corporation of Libya (NOC) to my company directly nothing will come out from the deal for me. as you can see, I am approaching retirement age. I need to set up a sustainable retirement plan for myself. We can either secure the Crude Oil license in your personal name or your company name and from securing the license to receiving our first commission will take a maximum period of 2 weeks. Let me know your position on this briefing ASAP.

    I will direct and guide you step by step from the process of acquiring the license to become the broker/mediator to the process of selling your allocated product to our Company ( Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd ).

    Please include your mobile phone numbers in your next email so that I can call you for further discussion, but you can equally call me on the number indicated below for more discussion. It is also my whatsapp number should you want to communicate with me via whatsapp.


    I look forward to your next communication.

    Martin Devatta
    Procurement Supervisor
    Crude Oil & ProductsTrading Division
    Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd
    Tel : +60 11 17227065

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,