Jane Pelosi: it's nice for two to tango

: Jane Pelosi < janepelosi001@gmail.com > Date: , 22 . 2019 . 00:42 Subject: FROM JANE PELOSI Dear , Sequel to your non response to my previous email, I am re-sending this to you again thus: I am 26 year lady and will appreciate to know more about you for a business investment under your care because as soon as i saw your interesting profile, i was motivated to write you for us to know each other since it's nice for two to tango and share business ideas and other important things friends could do together.my private email is janepelosi001@gmail.com Please reply me so that I will tell you more. Regards, Jane Pelosi... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,