Fwd: Urgent Message.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barrister John Kojou. <kojoulegaloffice@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, October 28, 2019
Subject: Urgent Message.
To:



Good Morning, I am Lawyer John Kojou. I need your consent in the Transaction of $3.8 million United States Dollars in the codicil and last testament of a deceased who happens to be my client. He also bears the same last name with you, Probably maybe your Cousin or close relative. He is also from your country. I want to present you to his bank as his next of kin so that the bank will transfer the $3.8 million United States Dollars to your account in your country. Your urgent response is highly needed in this Transaction before the Government will Take over it.

According to my research you may be his Cousin or Close Relatives. The IMF have already started their Annual Audition and they May Confiscate This Fund if they Notice that the Account  is no longer Active That is Why I contacted you. I'll give further clarification on the subject once I get your response.

Best Regards.
John Kojou.

Note: If You Received This Message In Your Spam/bulk Folder, That Is Because Of The Restrictions Implemented By Your Internet Service Provider.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,