Please Read Carefully

Sent from: lundberg00@icloud.com

Dear Friend

I have an information that is privileged and I would like to appeal and appreciate if it is handled as such.I have a business proposal that will be mutually beneficial should you choose to participate.My name is Matteo Lundberg, Executive Director and Deputy Chief Executive at a top firm in East Asia.

I shall give a detailed explanation on how and why I need your input once I ascertain your interest and willingness to assist.You can reach me via my email below by replying to this message so I know you have received this and I can send you more information.I anticipate and look forward to a successful business relationship with you.

I await your response.

Yours faithfully
Matteo Lundberg

The post Please Read Carefully appeared first on ScamLetters.info.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,