John Bell: you have sent money in the course

From: "Mr John Bell" < doanvannguyen359@gmail.com > To: Cc: Sent: Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 3:05 AM Subject: FBI- Criminal Justice Information Services Division FBI- Criminal Justice Information Services Division Federal Government Office Address: 7915 Microsoft Way, Charlotte, North Carolina 28273, USA I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY I'm contacting you by your email however, I feel it's best and more convenient for me to explain why I am contacting you. I'm Mr. John Bell, United States New Appointed FBI Fraud Investigator, I work hand in hand with the United States Fraud Unit of the Criminal Investigation Division (CID). I specialize in Background Investigations on funds which include [COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN, Consignment Box, Lotto(R) JACKPOT, LOANS] and I notice that you have been receiving numerous emails from people who claims to have funds coming to you but I advise that if you're still in ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,