Good Morning

Sent from: alvaradobeck@gmail.com

God will bless you as you fulfilled my wish

My name is Mrs Joy Smith Johnson, I am a dying woman who had decided
to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 77 years old and was
diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death
of my husband; I have been touched to donate from what I have
inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his
relatives to use my husband’s hard earned fund.

As I lay on the sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my
last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to
WILL a total sum of $5.5 million USD to you which I want you to
distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for
yourself and your family which I will inform you on how to share all,
please for further information contact me ASAP.

Best Regards,
Mrs Joy Smith Johnson
joysmjo1940@gmail.com

The post Good Morning appeared first on ScamLetters.info.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,