May the peace of the lord Almighty be with you

Sent from: juj_mark@yahoo.com

May the peace of the lord Almighty be with you

I am Deacon Mark William, From West Africa and a member of Christ Embassy Church and the P.A. to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, my beloved one, am sorry to intrude into your privacy I need your assistance I have a business proposal transaction which I will like to share with you. an abandon fund which belongs to our late client who deposited the sum of $10.2 Million USD in our bank but he had a plane crash and the fund is still in the bank so I wish that you will come up and assumed as his foreign business partner in the bank and it will be state among us that once the bank release the fund to your wish bank account in your country it will be shared among us in the agreement of the sum of 60%40 so if you will be honest with me to handle this transaction please kindly send your details to me so we can move ahead of it.

Your full name………..

Your Bank Name:…………

Your Telephone Number:…………

Your Age And Sex:…………………..

Your marital status……..

Your Occupation……….

Country &city…………

Your Humble Regards
Deacon Mark William

The post May the peace of the lord Almighty be with you appeared first on ScamLetters.info.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,