Hello

Sent from: mrsceceliaalakijauk_aaa@yahoo.com

I am Barrister Mrs Mercy Metason a born again christian and a widow and i want to make a donation of $5 . 5 Million US Dollars to help Building Ministries and Evangelism and Islamic Religions and orphans and widows and charitable home in your country, and i assumed that you will be able to receive this fund and use it to my wished to the needs in your country and i am seriously ill, please always putting me in your daily prayers because i don’t know where it will end with me. God bless you.Please do respond if you will accomplish this desire of me. Barrister Mrs Mercy Metason

The post Hello appeared first on ScamLetters.info.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,